When a person is born again or saved (Romans 10:9-10), they become part of an eternally undefeated team of believers. God has become your coach the moment that you first believed. Since God is FOR us, then WHO can prevail against us (Romans 8:31)? We should be so elated about being on such a team with such a great coach, that we just can’t wait to shout out our joy from the top of every house each and every day!
Just as God guided Joshua as he led the children of Israel into the promised land, He will also guide each and every Christian believer into their own promised land of victorious believing. Any coach of any team today would love to have the win-loss record that the children of Israel had as they moved into the promised land. The Israelites defeated 31 kings on their way into the promised land (Joshua 12:7-24)!
There is something to be said about speaking the truth “in season” or when the time is right, though (Isaiah 50:4, Proverbs 15:23, II Timothy 4:1-4). Please don’t tire in your fight to expose the truth that you know to those who are hungering for it. Sure, there will always be those naysayers and accusers along the way, but if only ONE more person listens and follows the truth, it is always and forever worth all the negative stuff we have to go through. RIGHT?
Our adversary, the devil, has SO much earthly power at his disposal that hardly anyone has even the slightest idea about. His weapons have great energy and power behind them. But they are going to be NO match for the power that God Almighty will unveil against him soon through the angels (messengers) of His power (II Thessalonians 1:7-9). If you read some of the records of the believers in the first century church from the book of Acts, you will even see that we NOW have the ability to defeat the tactics of the devil in our daily lives. Signs, miracles and wonders should be seen more often in this day and time also.
Our Spiritual Competition or Battle
As Christian believers, we have at our disposal RIGHT NOW the whole armor of God to utilize against the wicked spiritual forces that are marshaling their troops for the final battle that is soon to come (Ephesians 6:10-17). The battlefield that each of us faces each and every day is in our own mind and in our thoughts. We each must control our own thoughts in order to tap into the power that God has made available to us.
II Corinthians 10:3-6 For though we walk in the flesh [the sense knowledge world], we do not war after [according to] the flesh: (4) (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal [sense knowledge based], but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds [inherent spiritual abilities];) (5) Casting down imaginations [sense knowledge based reasoning], and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; (6) And having in a readiness [being prepared mentally] to revenge [to protect and defend someone against] all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.
Christians, we are already IN a spiritual battle. The only question now is whether or not we are going to buckle under the pressure as it becomes greater. We each MUST NOW become an example of what God has created us to be – MORE THAN CONQUERORS (Romans 8:37-39). When we each take a stand and speak the truth in love to those who are struggling with the increasing evil, then they will see our example and recognize the lighted path that God is giving them to follow upon.
We, as a mighty team of believers (see this article to understand this), can overcome ANYTHING that the devil throws at us because we KNOW that we already have the victory! Satan can destroy everything we have here on earth and he will STILL be a complete failure. Personally, I can’t wait for the moment in time when I will have a part in throwing the devil, the beast and the false prophet into the lake of eternal fire for everything he has done to mankind (especially to those who I have known and loved).
This is an incredible video that unveils the spiritual powers behind what most people are experiencing these days and that they are having a difficult time explaining. Dr. Michael Heiser is VERY well studied and a DEFINITE source of understanding in these matters.
Scriptures to Help Those Christian Believers Who Need Encouragement
If you have confessed Jesus as your lord and you believe in your heart that his God raised him from the dead, then you are saved (Romans 10:9-10) and you have eternal life. Not only that, but your children are also set apart for God until they can believe for themselves. If you are married, then you and your wife can be an unstoppable team together with God because of your unified thoughts and prayers.
- Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
- Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
- Psalm 56:4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
- Proverbs 3:25 Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.
- Isaiah 35:4 Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.
- Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
- II Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
- Hebrews 13:5-6 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
- I John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
- Romans 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
May God be with you always as you courageously believe His Word,
ROB – (admin)
P.S. If you liked this article or website, any donations would be appreciated.