Recently, my girlfriend was looking at the comments on a forum when she came across a VERY eloquent comment that was posted about immigration and its associated legal privileges in this country.
This comment handles a hypothetical situation in a VERY thought-provoking manner: What if… U.S. citizens decided to move to Mexico or any other country and demanded the same rights that we are increasingly giving away to immigrants that come to this country illegally? It is truly crazy when you think about what the citizens of our country have been duped into accepting with regard to illegal immigration.
So, without any further introduction, here is the comment: (Please feel free to comment below this posting about what you think regarding this issue and share this with others if you wish. Thanks)
See how crazy this looks when you put it in writing?
Dear Mr. Obama: I’m planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me. We’re planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and we’ll need your help to make a few arrangements. We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I’m sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, The President of Mexico, that I’m on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:…
- Free medical care for my entire family.
- English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
- Mexican government forms must always printed in English also.
- I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.
- Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.
- I want my grandkids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.
- Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
- I will need a local Mexican driver’s license so I can get easy access to government services.
- I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but I don’t plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won’t make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.
- Just in case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.
- I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my housetop, put U.S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
- I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.
- Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.
- I want to receive free food stamps.
- Naturally, I’ll expect free rent subsidies and housing allowances.
- I’ll need income tax credits so that although I don’t pay Mexican taxes, I’ll receive money from the government.
- Please arrange it so that the Mexican government pays $4,500.00 to help me buy a new car.
- Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I’ll get a monthly income in retirement.
I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who walk over to the U.S. from Mexico . I am sure that the President of Mexico won’t mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.
Now, do you see how crazy this looks when you put it in writing!
19 Very Disturbing Facts About Illegal Immigration
- 57 percent of all households that are led by an immigrant (legal or illegal) are enrolled in at least one welfare program.
- According to one study, the cost to U.S. taxpayers of legalizing current illegal immigrants would be approximately 6.3 trillion dollars over the next 50 years.
- The Obama administration has distributed flyers that tell illegal immigrants that their immigration status will not be checked when they apply for food stamps.
- The Department of Homeland Security says that it has lost track of a million people that have entered this country but that appear never to have left.
- One out of every five children living in Los Angeles County has a parent that is in the country illegally.
- In one recent year, taxpayers in Los Angeles County spent 600 million dollars on welfare for children of illegal immigrants.
- Thanks to illegal immigration, California’s overstretched health care system is on the verge of collapse. Dozens of California hospitals and emergency rooms have shut down over the past decade because they could not afford to stay open after being endlessly swamped by illegal immigrants who were simply not able to pay for the services that they were receiving. As a result, the remainder of the health care system in the state of California is now beyond overloaded. This had led to brutally long waits, diverted ambulances and even unnecessary patient deaths. At this point, the state of California now ranks dead last out of all 50 states in the number of emergency rooms per million people.
- It has been estimated that U.S. taxpayers spend $12,000,000,000 a year on primary and secondary school education for the children of illegal immigrants.
- It is estimated that illegal aliens make up approximately 30 percent of the population in federal, state and local prisons and that the total cost of incarcerating them is more than $1.6 billion annually.
- The federal government actually has a website that teaches immigrants how to sign up for welfare programs once they arrive in the United States.
- The Obama administration recently introduced the very first “unmanned” border station along the Texas-Mexico border.
- The Obama administration has sued individual states such as Arizona that have tried to crack down on illegal immigration.
- According to the FBI, there are approximately 1.4 million gang members living in our cities. Illegal immigration has been one of the primary factors that has fueled the growth of these gangs.
- As I have written about previously, there are only about 200 police officers assigned to Chicago’s Gang Enforcement Unit to handle the estimated 100,000 gang members living in the city.
- Mexican drug cartels make approximately 6.6 billion dollars a year “exporting” illegal drugs to the United States.
- It is an open secret that Mexican drug cartels are openly conducting military operations inside the United States. The handful of border patrol agents that we have guarding the border are massively outgunned and outmanned.
- According to the Justice Department’s National Drug Intelligence Center, Mexican drug cartels were actively operating in 50 different U.S. cities in 2006. By 2010, that number had skyrocketed to 1,286.
- Overall, more than 55,000 people have been killed in drug-related violence in Mexico since 2006. That same level of violence will eventually show up in major U.S. cities unless something dramatic is done about illegal immigration.
- It is being projected that the Senate immigration bill will bring 33 million more people to the United States over the next decade.
One of the very few things that the federal government is actually required to do by the U.S. Constitution is to defend our borders, and unfortunately the Obama administration has willingly chosen to leave our borders completely wide open. In fact, you can go down to the Texas border right now and watch illegal immigrants hop right across the Rio Grande.
Several retired Border Patrol agents recently drafted an open letter to the American people on the subject of illegal immigration, and what they had to say was quite startling. The following is an excerpt from that letter that was in a recent Breitbart article…
“Transnational criminal enterprises have annually invested millions of dollars to create and staff international drug and human smuggling networks inside the United States; thus it is no surprise that they continue to accelerate their efforts to get trusted representatives in place as a means to guarantee continued success,” the Border Patrol agents wrote.
“We must never lose sight of the fact that the United States is the market place for the bulk of transnational criminal businesses engaged in human trafficking and the smuggling, distribution and sale of illegal drugs. Organized crime on this scale we are speaking about cannot exist without political protection.”
According to those retired border agents, by refusing to secure our border the Obama administration is openly facilitating the trafficking of drugs into the United States…
“Most heroin, cocaine, meth, and marijuana marketed in the United States is produced outside of our country, and then smuggled into the United States,” they wrote. “The placement of trusted foreign employees inside the United States is imperative to insure success in continuing to supply the demand, and returning the profits to the foreign organization. Members of these vicious transnational crime syndicates are already well established in more than 2,000 American cities and their numbers are increasing as networks expand and demands accelerate. These transnational criminals present a real and present danger to all Americans, and they live among us.”
Sadly, in politically correct America you can’t even talk about the problem of illegal immigration these days without being labeled as a “racist”.
For the record, I believe that all people deserve love and respect no matter what they look like or where they are born. God created us all and He loves us all very much. There are tens of millions of Latino-Americans in this country that are hard working, law-abiding citizens. They have done things the right way, and it is extremely unfortunate that they often get lumped in with millions of illegal immigrants that willingly choose to break our laws.
Unfortunately, we have a system of immigration today that greatly rewards lawless behavior. We have made coming into this country through the front door exceedingly difficult, but we have left the back door completely wide open.
So hard working, law-abiding people that want to do things the right way are kept out, but those that want to come here and commit crimes or abuse the system are free to come on over any time that they would like.
What sense does that make?
Our immigration system is completely broken, but these days we cannot even have a rational debate about these issues. In politically correct America, illegal immigrants have become a “favored class” of people that you are never supposed to say anything bad about.
In fact, one activist recently went out and actually got people to sign a petition that said that we should let illegal immigrants out of prison no matter what crimes they have committed…
What in the world is happening in this country that we have become so ignorant regarding what we are being programmed to think?
May God bless this nation once again and deliver it from evil,
ROB – (admin)
P.S. If you liked this article or website, any donations would be appreciated.